Our comprehensive process includes:
- Obtaining and understanding a thorough job description. Understanding the job description
and other specific criteria allows us to approach appropriate candidates with the most
in-depth information possible. Having an understanding of your corporate culture and particular
needs helps us identify the perfect fit for your organization. This includes doing a thorough
profile of your company, your industry and competitors prior to beginning our search.
- Conducting an exhaustive and very targeted job search. Once we are familiar with your
company and the parameters of your needs, we are quickly able to identify who the potential
candidates are and contact them via phone calls, emails and conduct in-person meetings. Additionally, we conduct searches across a wide variety of media and networks. We believe that a combination of approaches is the most effective overall search method.
- Interviewing all potential candidates and writing candidate profiles for all those
submitted. Each candidate is carefully interviewed and evaluated before submission. This evaluation includes insights into the candidate’s professional experience, areas of
relevant expertise, motivation, compensation requirements, interpersonal skills, education,
and strengths and weaknesses. Our process is designed to ensure we only send candidates that
fit your parameters.
- Prepping candidates for all interviews. Our preparation includes fully educating the candidate about the position, the culture of the company, the individuals they will be talking with and the types of questions they should expect. Our prep also includes practice sessions if the candidate desires.
- Receiving and passing along in-depth feedback after the interviews. We aim to make sure the interviewing process goes as smoothly as possible.
- Closely monitoring the entire interview process, including assistance with offer
negotiations and offer acceptance. We work very closely with both our clients and candidates
answering questions about salary, benefits and both sides’ expectations. Our goal is to make sure an offer is accepted once it has been extended.
- Staying in communication after the candidate has begun his/her new job to make sure
everything is going well. It is very important to us that all of our candidates excel in their new